Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Getting Started

After carefully listening to the republican representatives pitch their candidates, I've decided that I still love Obama and would be honored to campaign for his candidacy.  I was an Obama supporter in 2008 and during the most epic moments of history, as Obama won the election, I was in Dakar, Senegal.  I was surrounded by Africans as they all cheered and told me about how they've regained hope in America and the world.  When traveling to an underdeveloped country, it is nice to be loved by the locals.  Traveling abroad with Bush as my president was scary at times.  I believe in Obama's ability to make serious changes in his final term in the White House. I am excited to meet with my supervisor, Burnadette on Friday to interview for the fellowship and begin making calls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment